The Saint-Laurent HR Professionals Forum is a network where members discuss and share best practices in human resources management.
Human resources managers and directors of Saint-Laurent businesses.
- To foster local HR expertise and synergy in Saint-Laurent
- To inform members about new projects and enhance their knowledge
- To encourage dialogue with HR professionals
- To provide new management tools and solutions for daily management challenges
- To enable members to obtain 15 hours of training recognized by the Order of Certified Human Resources Professionals (CHRP)
During the year, five 3-hour workshops are offered to members, who can thus be credited with up to 15 hours of the 60 hours of training required every two years by the CHRP.
- The HR Forum gave me a network of contacts with whom I could speak regularly about all aspects of HR. I see that our realities are similar and that reassures me.
- Thank you for organizing this great discussion forum.
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Lina Samaha, Administrative Assistant, DESTL, 514-855-6000, ext. 4821, Saint-Laurent HR Forum