Time : 10h00 - 11h30
Location : online
The Centre d'expertise industrielle de Montréal (CEIMTL), powered by Développement économique Saint-Laurent and in partnership with SeedAI, HubIA and the MILA invite you to the webinar "AI for manufacturing SMEs, the concrete solutions" designed for Quebec manufacturers! Incorporating AI and data science in your organization requires a methodology with clear steps.
Our training will take place on Tuesday, July 13, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Virtual classroom (on Blue Jeans)
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
Management teams, including CEOs, IT managers, operations managers, etc. in the manufacturing sector. Anyone with an interest in artificial intelligence is welcome!
Hosted by Johan Saba, co-founder and CEO at SEED AI, the webinar will outline the benefits of implementing Artificial Intelligence and a data science culture in your organization. You will have the opportunity to hear from a manufacturing entrepreneur who will share his experience with AI and how it has enabled him to increase productivity gains through process automation.
5 GOOD REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS FREE TRAINING!
Find out how AI can help your business be more efficient and profitable.
1. Increase productivity gains through process automation and efficiency improvements
2. Highlighting the needs of the consumer, thus strengthening the relationship with the customer
3. Support decision making by defining and improving decision support tools
4. Reduce costs by carrying out specific tasks through digitisation processes
5. Powering smarter machines and structures
Register now, it's free!
Robin Durand, Economic Development Commissioner - Innovation, Développement économique Saint-Laurent
514 294 7610