Time : 12h00 - 12h45
Location : ZOOM
Category: Export Montréal Ouest
Discover our series of free Midi Export webinars. Offered by Export Montréal Ouest (ExMO), a service provided by Développement économique Saint-Laurent (DESTL), the Midi Export webinars will present a portrait of several strategic export markets for Quebec.
The second largest metropolitan area in the United States, the greater Los Angeles area has a population of more than 18 million residents. As a strategic hub for finance, media, innovation and technology, Los Angeles is seeking to make greater use of media content produced in Hollywood studios on innovative platforms such as virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). Artificial intelligence (AI), major infrastructure projects and the presentation of the 2028 Summer Olympic Games offer immense business opportunities for Quebec.
All manufacturing companies in Saint-Laurent, the region of Montreal and the province of Québec that wish to export to California, particularly Los Angeles.
Founding President at MAPLE Business Council
Regional Director at MAPLE Business Council in Quebec
COO at Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation (LAED) and President at World Trade Center Los Angeles (WTCLA)
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR
1. Learn how to penetrate the California market and new business practices following COVID-19
2. Discover California's promising sectors for Canadian manufacturers
3. Make connections and contacts in Los Angeles
4. Surround yourself with the right business partners for exporting
5. Learn from other successful Canadian companies in Los Angeles.
*This webinar will be bilingual (French and English) and will be held on Zoom.