Time : 08h00 - 08h45
Location : ZOOM
Category: Export Montréal Ouest
Discover our series of free Midi Export webinars. Offered by Export Montréal Ouest (ExMO), a service provided by Développement économique Saint-Laurent (DESTL), the Midi Export webinars will present a portrait of several strategic export markets for Quebec.
Already accounting for 50% of Quebec's exports to Japan, our agri-food sector is enjoying dazzling success in the Empire of the Rising Sun. As the world's third largest economy in 2019, behind the United States and China, Japan has many business opportunities in information, communications technologies, artificial intelligence, aerospace and biotechnology.
All manufacturing companies in Saint-Laurent, the region of Montreal and the province of Québec that wish to export to Japan.
Delegate General of Quebec in Tokyo
Director of Economic Affairs, Quebec General Delegation in Tokyo
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR
1. Learn how to penetrate the Japan market and new business practices following COVID-19
2. Discover Japan's promising sectors for Canadian manufacturers
3. Make connections and contacts in Japan
4. Surround yourself with the right business partners for exporting
5. Learn from other successful Canadian companies in Japan
*This webinar will be held on Zoom.