Time : 12h00 - 12h30
Location : ZOOM
Category: Export Montréal Ouest
Discover our series of free Midi Export webinars. Offered by Export Montréal Ouest (ExMO), a service provided by Développement économique Saint-Laurent (DESTL), the Midi Export webinars will present a portrait of several strategic export markets for Quebec.
The city of Atlanta, the 10th largest economy in the country, is the economic hub of the Southeast United States. Atlanta offers considerable business opportunities in agri-food, information and communications technology, as well as in aerospace, biotechnology and construction. Atlanta is home to the third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies.
All manufacturing companies in Saint-Laurent, the region of Montreal and the province of Québec that wish to export to Atlanta, particularly in Georgia.
Quebec Delegate to Atlanta
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR
1. Learn how to penetrate the Atlanta market and new business practices following COVID-19
2. Discover Atlanta's promising sectors for Canadian manufacturers
3. Make connections and contacts in Georgia
4. Surround yourself with the right business partners for exporting
5. Learn from other successful Canadian companies in Georgia.
*This webinar will be held on Zoom.