Time : 12h00 - 12h45
Location : ZOOM
Category: Export Montréal Ouest
Discover our series of free Midi Export webinars. Offered by Export Montréal Ouest (ExMO), a service provided by Développement économique Saint-Laurent (DESTL), the Midi Export webinars will present a portrait of several strategic export markets for Quebec.
The crisis in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic is forcing us to re-evaluate our domestic market. The limitations and difficulties of travelling abroad provide us with an opportunity to re-examine the business opportunities of our Canadian neighbours. Medical technologies, the Mining Sector, ground transportation, as well as the market of commercial chains, such as Canadian Tire and Costco, are within Quebec's reach.
All manufacturing companies in Saint-Laurent, the region of Montreal and the province of Québec that wish to export to Atlanta, particularly in Georgia.
Chief Representative of the Quebec Office in Toronto
Director of Economic Affairs, Quebec Office in Toronto
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR
1. Learn how to penetrate the Western Canada market and new business practices following COVID-19
2. Discover Western Canada 's promising sectors for Canadian manufacturers
3. Make connections and contacts in Ontario and the Western Canada
4. Surround yourself with the right business partners for exporting
5. Learn from other successful Canadian companies in Ontario.
*This webinar will be held on Zoom.