Time : 12h00 - 12h45
Location : ZOOM
Category: Export Montréal Ouest
Discover our series of free Midi Export webinars. Offered by Export Montréal Ouest (ExMO), a service provided by Développement économique Saint-Laurent (DESTL), the Midi Export webinars will present a portrait of several strategic export markets for Quebec.
On July 1st, 2020, the new Canada-U.S.-Mexico Agreement (CUMA) came into force. Mexico is Quebec's leading trading partner in Latin America. The CUMA retains the key elements of our longstanding trade relationship with that country and incorporates new and updated provisions aimed at resolving 21st century trade issues and promoting opportunities for nearly half a billion people in North America. More than ever, Mexico is one of Quebec's priority growth markets in the automotive, recreational vehicle and aerospace sectors, as well as in the environment and energy industries.
All manufacturing companies in Saint-Laurent, the region of Montreal and the province of Québec that wish to export to Mexico.
Delegate General of Quebec in Mexico City
Director of Economic Affairs, Quebec General Delegation in Mexico City
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR
1. Learn how to penetrate the Mexico market and new business practices following COVID-19
2. Discover Mexico's promising sectors for Canadian manufacturers
3. Make connections and contacts in Mexico
4. Surround yourself with the right business partners for exporting
5. Learn from other successful Canadian companies in Mexico.
*This webinar will be held on Zoom.